A free utility to turn on your Smartphones LED torch
- Convenient if you are a heavy torch light user
- Easy to use with single button control
- Only uses 2MB compact size
- You may pay to have the adverts removed
- Contains ads that use up your mobile data
- The shake function no longer works
- Only works on a limited number of devices
- Does not shine brighter than your manually activated torch
Turn on your torch with a button press
Flashlight LED Torch used to allow you to activate the app, leave it on, and then shake your phone whenever you wanted the torch to come on, but that function seems to have been disabled. It is now a torch that you switch on by tapping the app and tapping the “On” button, which is slightly more inconvenient than the manual method for turning on your phone’s LED flash light.
Simple and useful for some
The Flashlight LED Torch app is useful for people who have accidentally deleted the functions that allow to them turn their light on manually, and some people may prefer the app method for turning on and off a light. However, the app has adverts that are both annoying, and take up your phone data, which is asking a little too much for something as simple as a torchlight app.